Tyler is a 3 year old Boston Terrier with a keen eye for invasive pests. Unfortunately, his encounter with a toxic bufo toad ended in an emergency trip to our clinic. Thanks to his momâ€™s fast thinking, Tyler got the help he needed before the venom had time to do its worst.
Bufo toads are especially active at this time of the year. While they tend to venture out in the evening and after rainfall, this is by no means a hard and fast rule. Tylerâ€™s mishap occurred during the day, so it is vital that pet parents be vigilant at all times. As for Tyler, heâ€™s back to his normal, happy-go-lucky self.
Congratulations Tyler, and share with your friends - youâ€™re our Pet of the Month!